Ask for: Sales, Steven or James
Commercial Pre Press Equipment
Computer To Plate
William Over Photographic has several CtP options available for their commercial clients from Thermal to Violet, with throughputs of 7 plates per hour up to 66 Plates per hour we are able to find you the CtP that is perfect for your operation, tailored to your needs and capable of producing the highest possible quality and consistency.
MetiJet PS represents a breakthrough in CtP technology. It offers the performance of high-quality metal plates combined with low cost and simplicity of the MetiJet Inkjet CtP system. The patented top-coat makes it the world's premium, presensitised positive-working long-run inkjet plate. MetiJet PS plates are designed to meet the needs of today's printers: performance, ease-of-use, quality and consistency.
- Inkjet imaged, multi-layer system, positive acting, electrochemically / brush grained and anodised aluminium plate
- Excellent dot resolution of 2 - 98%
- Consistent & dependable press performance eliminates downtime due to plate failures on the press
- Fast clean-up on the press minimises start-up & restart-up paper waste
- Excellent damping latitude helps maintain high ink density and low damp levels
- Very good resistance to alcohol and press chemicals
- Highly affordable upfront investment. Payback period of a few months
For more information or to add a Metijet to your company profile please Contact Machine Sales
At Drupa 2012, William Over Photographic forged a partnership with Xeikon to deal their Flexographic CtP system the ThermofleXx into Zimbabwe. This is the perfect addition into a Flexographic workflow, saving time and money by automating the film exposure process and removing film from the equation. The ThermofleXx is available in a range of sizes allowing the user to specifically tailor their choice to match their company’s needs.
To add this machine to your company profile contact William Over Photographic’s Machine Sales.
For more information on special offers or for a quotation contact our Machine Sales department.
Whether it be a Production Workflow, Editorial workflow or RIP, William Over Photographic is in a position to assist with some of the most innovative and efficient software on the market from Agfa Graphics and from Layout International.
Contact Machine Sales for more information on your individual requirements.